Wednesday 12 March 2008

What actually am I doing for Secondary Schools?

If you have actually spoke with me recently you will know that my vision for the Walk to Secondary School Campaign is centred around a whizzy website. I am currently developing the brief for this, and have been talking with school travel advisors, schools and website designers to get an idea of how it could work.

One of the things I have quickly realised is that I need to be talking a lot with the techy types that will understand what is possible within the budget we have. I then came across the Social Innovation Camp - 48 hours of coding a website for social good!

So to cut a long story short I have put forward the idea to this camp. They may choose it, they may not, but if you would like to see what I am proposing, the SIcamp website would be a great place to start. Click on the title above.

Obviously as soon as I have a better idea of a brief, I will get it up here. But for the moment, this will do.

No comments: